Thursday, September 30, 2010

Abortion Survivor's Testimony

The videos I posted below are of Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor. Watch these videos and think about the mass genocide of millions of children, our future, that we have allowed to die under our watch. Gianna's testimony is a powerful reminder of why Christians must be the voice of the "least of these" in our society. If Christians will not defend the rights of the voiceless, who will? Remember that every "fetus" is a life. Psalm 139:13-16 tells us how God sees all babies in the womb, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Every life matters!


No comments: